Contributing Editor | 2023 – Present
Sports Media Reporter | 2021 – Present
- Responsible for contacting and interviewing executives, producers and hosts, along with writing industry-standard news and feature articles to educate, inform and persuade.
- Report on new trends in sports media across multiple brands and platforms read and consumed by sports media-industry professionals.
- Attend and report from industry conferences and events around the United States.
- Assist with content management, social media strategy and search-engine optimization.
New York Islanders
Video Production Intern | 2023
- Attend home games, community events and marketing initiatives to produce stellar and engaging content distributed across multiple platforms.
- Script, shoot and edit footage utilized at UBS Arena, on social media and other digital platforms to effectively depict the story of the organization.
Production Manager (Radio Network) | 2019-2022
- Voice and produce on-air commercials and promotions that air on live New York Islanders N.H.L. game broadcasts across the team’s radio network, including ESPN Radio New York, Long Island News Radio, Sirius XM and Radio Hofstra University.
- Maintain and update on-air production content throughout the N.H.L. season.
Sports Intern | 2022
- Interact directly with other media outlets and public relations practitioners within Showtime to provide resources and footage for sports events
- Assist producers in production and edit sessions for Showtime Championship Boxing events and features, both on-site and remotely, within the Adobe Creative Cloud and frame.io interface
Digital Waterworx Corp.
Multimedia Producer | 2023 – Present
- Assist in all facets of the production process, including but not limited to: pre-production, shooting footage and post-production within the Adobe Creative Cloud and frame.io interface.
- Work directly with clientele to negotiate and plan the production of audiovisual content, including commercials, promotions, radio spot production, podcasts and live events.
Director of Technology | 2016-2019
- Lead all aspects of the production and content management processes for on-demand, live class and promotional content, including but not limited to: pre-production, shooting footage and post-production within Final Cut Pro X, Motion, the Adobe Creative Cloud, Sutra Pro and Vimeo.
- Integrate multiple platforms and perform ingest analysis for on-demand and live class content built in an e-commerce-driven fitness and lifestyle website.
NY2C Entertainment Corp.
Sports Lead Producer | 2021-2023
- Write, shoot footage and edit short- and long-form visual content in New York City published regularly on multiple platforms.
- Lead producer for “On The Call,” a digital multiplatform New York sports series.
Long Island Nets
Freelance Television Broadcast Team Member | 2019-2022
Live Game Broadcast Analyst | 2021
- Research and provide in-game commentary, background information, statistics and analytically-driven observations for various Long Island Nets basketball games, the N.B.A. G-League affiliate of the N.B.A.’s Brooklyn Nets.
- Attend press conferences, create social media pre-game and intermission features and work with management to ensure the broadcast is meeting and/or exceeding expectations.
Long Island Herald
Journalist | 2020-2021
- Was responsible for writing long-form stories, focused on independent reporting in community affairs, public service and other hyperlocal news and events.
- Worked directly with the editor to pitch new stories, update and manage the weekly calendar and contact sources.
Crown Media Group
Video Production Intern | 2019-2020
- Safely assisted in all facets of the production process during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, including pre-production, shooting footage, post-production within the Adobe Creative Cloud and file management within Google Drive File Stream.
- Met with relevant personnel and clientele remotely over teleconferencing platforms, and maintained communication through Asana and Slack.
WRHU-FM Radio Hofstra University
Multimedia Marketing Manager | 2021
- Plan and execute projects to promote WRHU-FM, its staff and its alumni.
- Held various content days, which included audiovisual production, photographing and editing headshots and coordinating with other departments.
- Created various pieces of audiovisual content disseminated across multiple platforms.
Production Manager | 2019-2021
- Produce audio content to go over the airwaves of 88.7 FM WRHU (Radio Hofstra University), WRHU.org and the Hofstra Alternative Web Channel, and audiovisual content distributed online.
- Script and perform voiceover for audiovisual content.
- Coordinate with show producers and managers across programming formats.
- Assist colleagues in audiovisual production by leading group workshops and working with people individually on projects.
Freelance Columnist | 2021
- Wrote journalistic-style articles about Major League Baseball, providing player and team analyses through quantifiable and qualitative techniques.
Esports Commentator | 2019
- Helped execute a live-stream production at the StreamGeeks Summit in New York City by commentating a live eSports tournament for attendees, consisting of broadcast media executives and investors.
Esports Long Island
Lead Commentator/Production Assistant | 2016-2019
- Assisted in the planning and execution of live-stream production across multiple platforms to benefit those in need at Cohen Children’s Medical Center on Long Island, N.Y.
- Provided play-by-play and surrounding commentary for viewers during the tournament.
Looking for a PDF version of my résumé?
You’ve come to the right place.